- Business Opportunities
LOCATION: Freemans Bay, English Harbour, St. Paul
Galleon Beach is situated at Freeman’s Bay in English
Harbour on the southern tip of Antigua in the heart of the
National Park. The surrounding area is a beautiful blend of
white sandy beaches, rolling hills, tropical vegetation, marine ife, nautical atmosphere, and historical sites.
It is a very exclusive location. Yachting has made this area famous for high-class tourists supplemented by the proximity to heritage places. Private boaters can enter the island through the English Harbour at the Nelson??s Dockyard.
This hotel will be built on about 6 acres of Land.
“Boutique hotel” with about 60-80 rooms/suites, all of the high quality and standard of a 5 stars… at least 50-70 Sq Meters size each, en-suite bath, top quality Italian ceramic and/or marble, etc.
This project is still in the artistic impression form, some European investors are finalizing the negotiation with the selling party. Renovation of the existing building is starting early 2010, and within 6-8 months the starting of the new project with the new conceptual hotel. Attached you will find a Master Plan with the artistic impression of the English Architect, who has designed it. It is still undergoing final small changes.
Facilities / Services
– Beach Bar and restaurant
– Space for a secluded & well appointed Health Club & SPA
– 1-2 tennis courts
– High class and renowned boutiques names (such as Gucci, Prada, Armani, etc)
– Caribbean Art and craft gallery
– Parking area, hotel services, etc. ,
– Private docking facilities
– About 12 high exclusive 4 ?V 5 bedrooms villas on 6 acres of land , each one on half an acre of land, access to the beach and the hotel facilities
– About 24 apartments with 2 bedrooms, with access to the beach and the hotel facilities
– Gated community