Property ID : Casa Lidia Estate
Rental US $26,950.00 per week - Holiday Rentals, Luxury Villas
LOCATION: Nelson’s Dockyard, English harbour
MINIMUM STAY: 1 week **This differs for Xmas, New Years & Regattas
|Price low season
May 15th – Nov 30th
|Price high season
Dec 1st – May 14th
|Xmas, New Year &
|US$ 3850 per night||US$ 5250 per night||US$ 38000 per week|
|US$ 26950 per week||US$ 36750 per week|
Casa Lidia is the perfect base, whether you love sailing, are part of a competitive crew, or just a spectator. With unparalleled views of Nelson’s Dockyard and the Marina, which is the heart of the Antigua Sailing Community, this beautifully constructed villa takes the inspiration for many of its architectural features and raw materials from Bali and combines them with the essential elements of Caribbean structure a large gallery, louvred windows for maximum airflow and ceiling fans. Italian fixtures and fittings create an atmosphere of contemporary luxury and elegance.
Your every comfort has been considered, from large king size beds with mosquito nets, to luxurious linens and towels. Each master suite in the main house has a garden shower and a small private gallery perfect for catching some quiet time; sit back, relax and watch the world go by.
For your comfort every bedroom at Casa Lidia has air conditioning. Relax by the pool or under the large wooden cabana, perfect for beauty treatments, yoga, or evening parties and dancing the night away. Adjacent to the cabana there is an additional area paved with local green stone with a stainless steel barbeque and extra large traditional Coal Pot, a great place for open air barbeques by the pool. There is a safe and a fire extinguishers in every bedroom.
Casa Lidia accommodates 20 people is wonderful comfort and to ensure that your stay is relaxing and hassle free full maid service, a gardener and pool maintenance is included. Single beds are also available.
Facilities / Services
– 4 large master suites on the first floor, king size 4 poster beds, gorgeous bedding, en-suite bathrooms with outdoor showers and 26″ plasma TV.
– Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
– Living and kitchen leading out on to enormous gallery overlooking Nelsons Dockyard.
– Private small gallery leading from each bedroom for additional privacy.
– 2 additional large one bedroom suites on the ground floor with private garden area leading from each and 26″ plasma TV.
* The large one bedroom suites can be taken separately or together.
– Two, two bedroom cottages with large 4 poster beds, and outdoor showers, plus individual day beds to relax outside and 21″ plasma TV.
* Each cottage each contains 2 cummunicating apartments which can be taken separate or together.
Rates for renting the entire property: From US$1,800 – US$5,000 per day.
– Swimming pool/jacuzzi with sun loungers
– Large wooden cabana perfect for daytime relaxation, yoga, beauty treatments or dancing
– Air conditioning and Plasma TV’s in all bedrooms
– Fire Extinguisher and safe in all bedrooms
– Dual Voltage 110V/220V
– Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
– Cable TV
– Automatic standby generator
– Maid service included – 6x per week
7 Apartments (4 Asia + 2 Mediterranean + 1 Dockyard view)
All Apartments are complete with full equipped kitchens.
Minimim stay 1 week.
LOW SEASON: May 15-July 15th and September 1st-October 31st
HIGH SEASON: December 1-May 15 and July 15-August 31
PEAK SEASON: Christmas, New Year, Classic and Antigua Sailing Regattas, last 3 weeks of April and other special events such as international cricket or sports/cultural events.
a possible 20% discount on official rate in booking this entire villa
- A Minute drive to English Harbour
- Adjacent cottage with extra bed and bathroom
- Air condition
- Beautifully furnished
- Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Children welcome
- Coffee machine
- Completely fenced
- DVD player
- Fully furnished and fully fitted kitchen
- Garden Showers
- Great Location
- Guest Cottage
- Internet / Wifi
- Iron and iron board
- Large spacious living room
- Large veranda
- Laundry room
- Lounge/den area
- Ocean views
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor verandah for dining
- Satellite TV
- Stunning views
- Swimming Pool