US $9,500.00 per week - Holiday Rentals
LOCATION: Brown’s Bay, St. Phillip
SPECIAL: BOOKINGS DURING THE SUMMER PERIOD ARE INCLUSIVE OF CAR RENTALS.
This breathtaking ocean view luxurious villa is located on the east coast of the Island offering stunning, and tranquil views of the Caribbean Ocean. The surrounding hills offer exclusivity and privacy allowing you to have the ultimate Caribbean living experience.
You will find the Harmony Hall Restaurant and Art Gallery just a short stroll away and you are a 30 minute drive from the airport and the capital of St. John’s. The Historical Nelson’s Dockyard and English Harbour are a short 20 minute drive where you will find some of Antigua’s finest restaurants and night life.
Facilities / Services
– 5,000 sq. ft
– 4 air conditioned bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom. King sized beds grace the master and bedroom 3, queen sized beds in bedroom 2 and twin beds in room 4 mean 8 people can sleep in extreme comfort and privacy.
– The master bathroom contains a Jacuzzi.
– Large open plan living, dining and fully equipped gourmet kitchen area (with adjacent powder room) leading through patio doors out onto the picturesque gallery.
– Superb open air dining, sun bathing and relaxing areas on the walk out terrace with pool, all with direct views of the Ocean.
– Beautiful secluded beach directly in front of the property with access through a gate.
– Cable Plasma TV, internet access and a stereo in the main living areas, and a Plasma TV in the master bedroom.
– Intercom throughout the villa.
To ensure that your time spent with us is the holiday of your dreams we also provide the following services:
– A Cook for breakfast and dinner daily to prepare meals according to your exacting requirements.
– Maid service 6 days a week.
– Transportation to and from the airport.
– Assistance with arranging car rentals, tours and excursions.
|Price low season
May 15th – Nov 30th
|Price high season
Dec 1st – May 14th
|Xmas, New Year &
|US$ 1350 per night||US$ 2000 per night||US$ 15000 per week|
|US$ 9500 per week||US$ 14000 per week|