US $5,250.00 per week - Holiday Rentals
LOCATION: Galleon Beach, St. Paul
Set above a quarter mile stretch of gorgeous white sand with crystal clear calm waters, Moondance offer colourful, interesting and off-beat elegance, ideal for family holidays, house parties, weddings or a seductive honeymoon retreat.
Moondance has two adjacent 1 bedroom studios (K’ai Etoile and Twinkle) that can be rented together or separately.
Moondance is a visual feast. Earthy coloured walls provide the background to brightly coloured sculptures, silk hangings and artifacts. A luxury two-storey villa appointed to the highest of standards, Moondance sits on a hillside above the waters of historic English Harbour, and looks across the yachts at anchor to the activity of Nelson’s Dockyard.
The heart of Moondance is the partially covered verandah, which overlooks the swimming pool. Here the covered area has a large hand painted hardwood dining table that will seat 12-14 people and two cozy sitting areas. One with Cable TV and the other with a wet bar and a raised wooden deck with 8 person Jacuzzi.
Inside, the comfortable yet sophisticated sitting area is decorated with artifacts from around the world including local ceramics and original paintings. Here the entertainment centre can be enjoyed; a large coffee table surrounded by 3 large cream upholstered sofas adds to the comfort. The study, with its deep red walls has an impressive collection of books, a writing area, backgammon and chess for those who like board games.
On the other side of the sitting room is a wonderful kitchen that has a feel of Tuscany meets the Caribbean. Bright hand painted cupboards and work surfaces of Guyanese purple heart wood are complimented with a large fridge-freezer, a big commercial cooker with broiler, a large gas wall fitted oven, butchers block and microwave. There is a small breakfast area to one side and for those keen on barbecues there is a large stone-built gas barbecue with chimney just below the pool area. The crockery is handmade in bright colours by the Earthworks Pottery in Barbados.
Master bedroom opens out to the Jacuzzi deck. King size bed, en-suite bathroom with large tiled garden shower and A/C (in both bedroom and bathroom)
Guest bedroom 1 with 2 windows facing the bay. King size bed, en-suite bathroom with screened garden shower, a/c and ceiling fan.
Guest bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom, a/c and ceiling fan.
– Fully equipped Kitchen with Guyanese purple heart counter tops
– Living areas
– Study/library with 500 books
– Partially covered verandah
– Wet bar
– Swimming pool and terrace
– Stone built gas BBQ with chimney
– Grotto-like Powder room with 60lb Pacific Clam Shell hand basin.
– Deck with 8 person Jacuzzi
– Garage Parking for 2 cars
Those who are highly allergic to animals should note that the owner of the villa has two pet dogs that have access to the villa when she is in residence. They are always moved out when the villa is rented.
Facilities / Services
– 25ft Kidney shaped swimming pool
– 8 person Jacuzzi
– Cable TV
– DVD/VCR/CD system
– Library with board games
– Use of Galleon Beach facilities including complimentary tennis, non-motorized watersports and ferry service to Nelson’s Dockyard.
– Children welcome
– Safety rails available for patios
– Crib/cot available
– Housekeeper Moondance 6 days per week Main Villa
– Housekeeper Twinkle & K?ai Etoile 3 days per week (6 days if entire property is rented)
– Cook upon request at additional cost
– Electrical pulley system for shopping which runs from the garage up to the kitchen window,
– 100% cotton sheets
|Price low season
May 15th – Nov 30th
|Price high season
Dec 1st – May 14th
|Xmas, New Year &
|US$ 750 per night||US$ 750 per night||US$ 5800 per week|
|US$ 5250 per week||US$ 5250 per week|