US $20,400.00 per week - Holiday Rentals
LOCATION: Pigeon Beach, English Harbour, St. Paul
This villa, sits on six acres of beautifully landscaped garden next to Pigeon Beach, one of the most attractive and popular beaches on the island.
Pigeon Beach House is situated on a breathtaking peninsular in English Harbour. The wild and natural Windward beach to the east and the gentle, breezy Pigeon beach to the west, this property offers views across the bay and out to the ocean which are amongst the most superior to be found anywhere in the world today.
The interior of the property offers all to be expected of a house of this calibré. Beautifully laid out with queen size bedrooms, four en-suite – each room is decked with its own private terrace. The main lounge is in the centre of the structure and connects from the north wall and joins to the gazebo on the south wall. The gazebo also has an area to afford alfresco dining if you do not wish to dine in the interior dining room. There are two sun decks close by which link up to the large swimming pool which has a ten foot depth and a sprung diving board, fresh water or sea water.
Facilities / Services
– 8 bedrooms with private terraces
– 4 en-suite bathrooms, 2 separate bathrooms
– Swimming pool – 10ft dept with diving board
– Beautiful landscaped gardens
– Walking distance to beach
– Spacious deck area
– Boat dock
– Breathtaking views
– Personal chef available upon request at extra charge
– 30 minute drive from airport and St. John’s Capital
– Just a few minute drive to restaurants, bars, cafe’s, shopping, grocery store and the historical Nelson’s Dockyard
|Price low season
May 15th – Nov 30th
|Price high season
Dec 1st – May 14th
|Xmas, New Year &
|US$ 2,915 per night||US$ 3,775 per night||US$ 31,200 per week|
|US$ 20,400 per week||US$ 26,400 per week|
Please also note Christmas bookings 10 days minimum stay required.