This former steel hulled Thames barge has been lovingly converted into a sumptuous sanctuary, moored on the South Bank of the River Thames.
Twice a day, with the rise and fall of the tide, the view from the mooring changes completely. Even though you are in the heart of London you will wake to the sounds of birds and ducks; it’s like living on a nature reserve.
From the Art Deco-inspired sitting room to the Regency-styled dining room and extravagant opulence of the guest bedroom with its lustrous sage-green fabric and pelmets which lend an air of grandeur to the bed, which has a gilded coronet, there are not many homes lining the banks of the river that can boast such stunning decor.
Facilities / Services
– Art Deco-inspired sitting room
– Master bedroom with four poster bed situated on the upper deck with wonderful views of the River Thames.
– Guest bedroom situated on the upper deck with views of the River Thames
– Two bathrooms
– plenty of storage below deck
– a stately staircase leading down to
– Regency-style dining room
– Fitted kitchen
– Breakfast room
– Guest Bedroom situated below deck
– Poop deck
– Rear deck
– Fully waterproofed and insulated
– Central heating
Property Exchange from December to March