Newly Added, Rented US $2,400.00 - Long Term
DATE HILL HOUSE is stylishly furnished island-style. The house is well maintained, looking new and of course…has amazing coastal views!
Located in a quiet area only 5 minutes away from popular restaurants; Cecilia’s, Garden Grill, the legendary Le Bistro and La Bussola, formerly The Tides. St. John’s and the Epicurean are just a 10 minute drive away. Jabberwock Beach and Dutchman’s Bay, 2 popular beaches are only 5 minutes away.
You enter into an open living/kitchen area. The crisp stylish kitchen leads into the utility room. From the living area the double doors open onto a large deck with breathtaking ocean views, looking out to Jumby Bay, Prickly Pear Island and Jabberwock beach. The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, with double doors opening onto a small balcony with sea views. The second bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom. On the lower level is the third bedroom en-suite with its own entrance and outside sitting area to enjoy the ocean view.
– The master bedroom has a kingsize bed with bedspread,
2 bedside tables, 2 lamps, lounge chair and dresser.
Full length mirror in closet.
– The upstairs guest room has 2 single beds with bedspreads, a bedside table, lamp and shelf unit.
– Downstairs bedroom has a queensize bed with bedspread,
2 bedside tables, 2 lamps and chair.
– 3 bathrooms
– The outside sitting area at the entrance to this room has 2 Adirondack chairs and a coffee table.
– The living room has two 3 seater sofas, 2 chairs, end table with lamp, coffee table and TV armoire.
– A 4 seater dining table with 4 chairs and 4 barstools for the kitchen/breakfast counter.
– The deck has 6 Adirondack chairs with a coffee table and dining table with 6 chairs.
– There are also 2 Adirondack chairs at the front entrance.
– automatic standby generator
– propane gas water heater
– washing machine
– once a week maid service
– once a week gardener service