On Sale US $850,000.00 - Property Sale
LOCATION: Galley Bay, St. Johns
The project Tamarind consists of an exclusive gated development of three bedrooms villas, currently two villas have been built, with eight more to be built in the coming years.
Located on the west coast of Antigua, close to a typical local village called Five Island, the location is quiet, within walking distance from several beaches, and close to the famous resorts of Galley Bay and Hawksbill, and the Galley Bay Heights Villas Resort.
Designed and built by New System Ltd, a known local construction company,
The project represents an attractive investment for those who want to buy a house in Antigua as a second home.
The villas have a simple, modern design style, made of soft colours that stand out the natural colors typical of the Caribbean island.
The development of each villa consists of two floors. The lower floor includes kitchen, living room, master bedroom with bathroom, guest bathroom and laundry. From both the master bedroom and the living room, sliding doors open up to the veranda with wooden floor, and outdoor pool. The upper floor includes two bedrooms with bathroom and balcony.
Each villa has its own garden and parking space.
The villa is sold including the modern style kitchen and bathroom fixtures.
All the rooms of the villa have air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Facilities / Services
• Private entrance and two allocated parking bays
• Professional landscaping and extensive planting
• 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
• Hurricane-proof concrete construction
• Wooden roof shingles and non-rust copper piping
• Aluminium doors and louvered windows
• Wide interior staircase with integrated lighting
• High-quality fixtures and fittings
• Floor-to-ceiling screened windows
• Energy-efficient lighting and plumbing
• Ceiling fans and fully air-conditioned
• Non-stain timber decking on ground and first floor
Each 2-storey villa is 3,400 sq ft (plots are 5,600 sq ft.)
- Parking: Private entrance and two allocated parking bays
- Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Roof: Wooden roof shingles and non-rust copper piping
- Windows: Aluminium doors and louvered windows
- Lighting: Wide interior staircase with integrated lighting
- Security: Energy-efficient lighting and plumbing