The Palms Estate is set on a wooded hillside in a delightful valley location with panoramic views over Darkwood Beach. The estate consists of is 2.3 acres and ranges between 80ft and 200ft above sea level.
Coral Cottage is a new 3-bedroom villa at The Palms, set on a wooded hillside in a delightful valley location with panoramic views over Darkwood Beach. The valley is peaceful and serene and surrounded by dramatic mountain peaks. Darkwood is an idyllic and very scenic beach, an island favorite and certainly one of the most photographed beaches in the Caribbean.
Coral Cottage is one of two villas sharing a fully landscaped tropical garden of 1/2 acre with large swimming pool and sun deck area. The home is being meticulously built using construction methods and materials resistant to fire, termites, fungus, rot, and offering the best protection against weather and environmental risks.
- Great Room: 25'8 x 21'4 overall and comprising:
- Living Area: 16'7 x 21'4 front aspect through two sets of French doors opening to external living space, archways to bedroom wings.
- Dining Area: 10'4 x 9'11 window and door to the rear veranda.
- Kitchen: 10'6 X 8'9 window to rear, fitted with range of base and wall units, Corian worktops, double bowl stainless steel sink, fridge/freezer, oven with hob, microwave/extractor, dishwasher, breakfast bar opening to Living Area.
- Bedroom 1: Principal area of 14'0 x 12' 0 double closet/wardrobe with bi-fold louvered doors, glazed door to front veranda and window to side, door to en-suite bathroom with spacious shower cubical, long vanity with inset bowl, low level water saver WC.
- Utility Room: 9'0 x 7' 6 window to rear, range of base and wall units, laundry sink, washer/dryer, door to:
- Owner's Storage Room: 9'0 x 4'0.
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 12'0 closet/wardrobe with bi-fold louvered doors, glazed door to front veranda, window to side.
- Bedroom 3: 14'6 x 12'0 closet/wardrobe with bi-fold louvered doors, windows to rear and side.
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 5'8 water saver WC, vanity with inset bowl, low level bath with mixer shower attachment and shower screen.
- External Living Area: 21'4 x 9'4 opening to 8' wide covered veranda to all four aspects of the villa. Front veranda leads to:
- Pool Deck: 48'0 x 20'0 with inset pool 28'0 x 14'0.
- Foundation, Footings, and Floors: Steel reinforced cast concrete strip footings; 5/8th' steel reinforced solid cast cistern with 8" thick walls and 12" thick floor slab; solid 8" block wall for veranda and pool deck foundations; steel reinforced 6inch thick cast concrete floor slab for internal floor areas and pool deck finished with 16inc ceramic tiles, veranda floor finished with 6 x 2 pressure treated timber decking.
- Walls: External and load bearing internal walls constructed using Nudura Forms with steel reinforced cast concrete core, covered externally with HardiePlank fiber cement sidings. Steel frame internal stud walls covered with gypsum drywall, plastered smooth and painted.
- Roof and Ceilings: 8 x 3 rafters painted white; suspended ceilings over bathrooms, inner halls and closets. Roof layered with heat reflective underlay and finished with a choice of galvanized steel Colourbonded sheets, or Stonehenge stone coated steel roofing tiles.
- Doors and Windows: Domus UPVC casement windows and swing doors fitted with impact rated insulated glass and stainless steel hardware. Colonial style decorative louvered window and external door shutters. Solid wood internal doors with sealed louvers.
- Bathrooms: American Standard fittings including water saver toilets, vanity units with basins and taps, 5' bathtubs with shower fittings and screens, mirrors and standard accessories, full tiling to shower rose level.
- Kitchen: Merillat or similar solid wood base and wall units, Franke or similar double stainless steel sink and taps, leading brand refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, oven with hob, microwave with extractor.
- Plumbing and Waste: 36,000 imperial gallon water cistern with easement for underground mains water supply from plot boundary. Pump room equipped with pump, pressure tank and hot water heater. Solar powered hot water system for bath and showers (optional). 900 gallon concrete block septic tank, 50 gallon grease trap and extensive leaching field.
- Electrical Installation: Main breaker panel with all wires in conduits and boxes, internal and external wall light fittings with bulbs, all switches and outlets for power, cable TV, telephone and data; Daikin or Mitsubishi central air conditioning supplied to all bedrooms and living area; MinkaAire or Hunter ceiling fans over bedrooms and both internal and external living areas.
- Swimming Pool: 28' x 14' pool, underwater light, pump and filter equipment housed in independent pump room, steps with handrail and ladder, cleaning equipment.
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda have approved this property for Citizenship by Investment applications linked to real estate purchase.
The Facilities of Jolly Harbour include:
- 24 hours security
- Sheltered serviced docks
- 70-ton lift for haul-outs
- Fuel dock
- Efficient boatyard
- Post Office
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Secure long-term boat storage area
- Excellent provisioning
- Equipped with AC, ceiling fans, and insect screens throughout
- Variety of restaurants
- Gourmet supermarket
- Community swimming pool, tennis, and squash courts
- 18-hole golf course and gym
- Gorgeous beaches
Request more Details
English Harbour, St. John's, Antigua, W.I. ©2005-2022