Cape Coco is a wonderful two bedroom apartment with a very large fully furnished verandah overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This 1650-sq.ft, two bedroom property is located just steps away from the beach at Cliff dwellers. The interior has been well appointed with stylish European furniture with some beautiful antiques pieces. Cape Coco shares a large freeform pool and has a private sitting area close to the waterfront.
Verandah: Oversized verandah furnished with daybed, lounge chairs and dining set and overhead fans.
Living Room: Comfortably furnished and stylish decorated living room with bookcase, flat-screened TV, DVD player and ceiling fans.
Kitchen: Scavolini kitchen cabinetry with granite counter tops. GE Profile appliances, including gas range, dishwasher and large refrigerator. Magimix food processor, coffeemaker, toaster and Le Creuset cookware.
Bedrooms: Two stylish furnished bedrooms with vaulted ceiling, king size beds, en suite bathrooms with vanity and shower, A/C, ceiling fans and large closets.
Powder Room: Half bath located near main entrance.
Pool: Shared 85-foot-long free form pool. Private seating area at seaside with two lounge chairs and umbrella.
- Cable TV, wireless Internet, HP wireless printer, flat-screen cable television,
- DVD player, ceiling fans, A/C in bedrooms, safety box, GE washer and dryer, Miele vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron.
Available activities :
- Nearby Four Seasons Nevis Resort and Spa offers 18-hole Robert Trent Jones II championship golf course and golf practice driving range, tennis courts as well as a world-class Spa for body treatments.
- Diving, bike rentals and water sports at nearby Oualie Beach.
- Hikes to rainforest and ruins of Sugar Mills can be arranged with a local biologist.
- Closely other beaches and a variety of restaurants.
Please note that the purchase price of USD 750.000 includes furniture and all electrical appliances.